- No Icebreaker - Plan to join your colleagues during the
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM beer and refreshment break in the exhibit hall.
- Residents now qualify for Student registration
fees. See details under Student Registration.
- Single LCD projection will be the ONLY presentation
method available for oral presentations.
- Remember.... sessions & exhibits all
now begin on Sunday.
Submission Content Categories
||Submitters will be required to identify the content of their
abstract submission as either:
- Scientific (to be selected for either oral or poster
- Educational (to be selected
for poster presentation only)
Submission Topic Categories
||Categories for abstract submission will be broken into Sub-Categories
for improved submission and review.
in Progress Submissions
||Works in Progress abstracts will be submitted, reviewed
and placed in sessions along with other scientific submissions.
There will no longer be a later, separate submission
of Works in Progress abstracts. WIP will be identified as
such at the meeting.
||Abstracts selected for presentation at the 2003 Meeting
will be assigned as:
- Oral Presentation (as in prior years) - Brief oral presentation
given during moderated scientific session; 4 x 4 poster
- Poster Discussion Presentation - Brief overview of poster
given during moderated poster session; 4 x 8 poster display
- Standard Poster Presentation - 4 x 4 poster display
||Abstracts submitted that are:
- Identified as educational in content and accepted for presentation
will be identified as an Educational Poster.
|Educational Posters may be posted in the AAPM Virtual Library.
Authors will be contacted with details.
* San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau Logo
Shamu at Seaworld San Diego
© San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau
and Seaworld San Diego