All Exhibitors are invited to advertise in Medical Physics, the scientific journal of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine. Medical Physics will be distributed to all AAPM attendees during registration. Information on rates, mechanical specifications and copy deadlines may be obtained from:
Advertising Sales Manager
American Institute of Physics
2 Huntington Quadrangle
Melville, NY 11747-4502
A great way to reach the AAPM membership and other potential customers
with your CUSTOMIZED message
As an Exhibitor participating at the 2008 AAPM Annual Meeting, have a presentation, product demonstration, or users meeting digitally captured during the meeting....
AAPM has partnered with Blue Sky Broadcast in order to provide you with a unique event-delivery solution at very REASONABLE PRICES.
The process includes these basic steps:
- The capture of live events, including audio, video, PowerPoint and collateral materials
- Placing these elements in a custom branded console
- Stream the video and audio, so your audience can access the information from a dial up modem or a high speed connection
- Transcribe the entire event
- Time code and outline the event for easy navigation
- Captured events or presentations will be hosted in the AAPM Virtual Library for 12 months.
AAPM has implemented a Virtual Press Room for the 2008 Meeting. The Virtual Press Room will consist of both Scientific and Exhibitor related press releases.
Any Exhibitor wishing to link to a single or multiple press releases is asked to post the press release(s) on the internet, thus creating a URL address. Then forward the press release URL address and the date of the press release to the attention of:
All contributing companies will be listed on the Virtual Press Room/Exhibitor Releases site. A link will be created from the Press Room site/company name back to the URL address of the press release.
AAPM Exhibitor Virtual Press Room Guidelines:
- Only companies officially exhibiting at AAPM '08 may submit materials for the Exhibitor Virtual Pressroom.
- There is no endorsement implied by AAPM.
- Releases will be listed in alpha order by company name.
- Press releases submitted for the Exhibitor Virtual Press Room by July 18 will be printed and provided in press kits available on-site to all registered press.
We hope to attract more press personnel to our meeting so encourage you to post your releases.
If you are hosting an Exhibitor Function (Users Meeting, Social Event, etc) take the opportunity to post your announcement on our meeting site. This will assist any attendees who misplace the invite!
For details, please contact:
As an Exhibitor, you have the opportunity to order the list of 2008 AAPM Annual Meeting scientific registrants for $300 per list.
To order, link here: Attendee Registrant Mailing Labels
- You'll be required to submit a sample of the mailing via email to: email@example.com
- Make the subject of the email: Annual Meeting Mailing List
- We receive the bulk of our scientific registrants by June 2.
- If you are interested in ordering this list, we must have your order by July 18.
- The registrant list will be sent via email within 5 days of receipt of order.
- Mailing list price: $300
- Information provided for each pre-registered scientific attendee:
- Reg. Category
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Street Address 2
- Postal Code
(Note: Email address is NOT provided)
Record, print and store your leads with the scan of a badge!
Information and order forms regarding the Lead Retrieval System will be included in the Online Exhibitor Service Kit.
Exhibitors are encouraged to rent the lead retrieval equipment and supplies in order to obtain mailing information of interested attendees, includes email addresses.
Exhibitors are allowed to distribute printed materials as door drops at the designated AAPM hotels. An official Exhibitor Door Drop Request Form will be included in the Online Service Kit. Exhibitors will be responsible for any fees involved.
For details contact:
PLEASE NOTE: Convention Communications has implemented a Green Initiative. Starting with the 2008 AAPM Annual Meeting, for each company participating in the Door Drop Service, Convention Communications will have a native tree planted in a USecosystem restoration project to offset the resources used in printing and the carbon used for transportation.
New Sponsorship levels this year!
For recognition of your sponsorship, your company's name and the item sponsored will be listed on the sponsorship page of the 2008 Pocket Program and as indicated below.You may download sponsor form, complete and fax it to Hadijah Robertson Kagolo at 301-209-0862
GOLD LEVEL - $5,000:
- Partial Sponsorship of the AAPM Wireless Lounge, (a $6,500 value) Sponsor's logo will be on the start-up page, the first thing attendees will see as they connect.
- Banner with logo hung at entrance to exhibit hall - A Thanks to our Gold Level Sponsors
- Sponsor's name and logo included in the 50th Anniversary Gala Dinner program as a Gold Level Sponsor.
- Sponsor's name and logo included in the 50th Anniversary pocket program as a Gold Level Sponsor.
SILVER LEVEL - $2,500:
- CHOICE of a partial sponsorship of EITHER the Electronic Message Center OR (2) Exhibit Hall Refreshment Breaks.
Electronic Message Center - Sponsor=s logo will be displayed on the login screen.
Refreshment Break - A sign acknowledging your sponsorship will be located in each Lounge Area.
- Banner with logo hung at entrance to exhibit hall - AThanks to our Silver Level Sponsors@
- Sponsor's name and logo included in the 50th Anniversary Gala Dinner program as a Silver Level Sponsor.
- Sponsor's name and logo included in the 50th Anniversary pocket program as a Silver Level Sponsor.
OTHER Á LA CARTE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
Exclusive Sponsorships Opportunities:
WATER BOTTLES ($2,500) exclusive sponsorship!
This year every scientific attendee will receive a complimentary water bottle in their tote bag. These bottles can be refilled from one of the 18 water coolers in the convention meeting space or exhibit halls. Your logo will be printed on the HDPE plastic bottle along with a green leaf, highlighting you as one of AAPM’s green partners.
BOX LUNCHES IN THE EXHIBIT HALL ($1,500)
On Sunday, July 27 the exhibit hall opens at 1:00pm with box lunches for all scientific attendees. Sponsor=s name will be announced on the P.A. system as the doors open. A sign acknowledging your sponsorship will be located in each lunch pick-up lounge.
Partial Sponsorship Opportunities:
18' HD WIDE SCREEN ($950-$3,500)
The popular 18' HD Screen will return in 2008! Is 90 square feet of high definition surface big enough for your message? Prices range from $950-$3,500, depending on the length of your message. The HD screen will be prominently placed in the exhibit hall, and will carry program reminders as well as sponsors= messages. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ELECTRONIC MESSAGE CENTER ($1,500)
Everyone uses the Message Center terminals, so it=s the ultimate opportunity to reach the attendees. Your logo will be placed right on the front screen; your company name and booth number will appear on each individual message an attendee receives.
EXHIBIT HALL MORNING AND AFTERNOON BREAKS ($600)
Refreshment breaks will be held each day in the exhibit hall, Sunday through Wednesday. A sign acknowledging your sponsorship and booth location will be located in each refreshment lounge.
MONDAY 9:30am AND 3:30pm
TUESDAY 9:30AM AND 3:30PM
ELECTRONIC POSTER VIEWING AREAS ($500)
Three Electronic Poster Viewing areas in the Exhibit Hall will allow attendees to view posters electronically. A sign acknowledging your sponsorship and booth location will be located in each viewing area.
CHARTER MEMBER RECEPTION ($500)
On Monday, July 28 a reception will be held in honor of AAPM's Charter members, 5:00pm-6:00pm, just prior to the Awards and Honors Ceremony in the convention center. Sponsor will be acknowledged on a sign at the reception, as well as in the pocket program.
Contact Hadijah Robertson at email@example.com
In an effort to reach as many potential attendees as possible, we encourage you to link to the AAPM 2008 Annual Meeting website http://www.aapm.org/meetings/08AM/ from your company website.