General Housing Information
The Housing Connection is the ONLY AAPM-designated housing provider for our Annual Meeting. If you are approached by any company other than The Housing Connection regarding hotel rooms in Philadelphia, please be aware that they have no relationship with AAPM. You put yourself at financial risk if you provide them your credit card information. To report housing fraud, please contact Karen.
Time and distances are approximate. All rates are per room and are subject
to 15.2% tax,
(subject to change.)
(1) Philadelphia Marriott - Headquarters Hotel
(across the street)
$201 Single or $211 Double
(2) Loews Philadelphia (less than 1 block or 3 minute walk)
$179 Single or Double
(3) Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown (less than 1 block or 3 minute walk)
$181 Single or $191 Double
(4) Hilton Garden Inn Center City (1 block or 4 minute walk)
$159 Single or Double
(5) Doubletree (~ 7 blocks or 12 minute walk)
$179 Single or Double
(6) Hampton Inn Center City (2 blocks or 6 minute walk)
$129 Single or Double
(7) Four Points by Sheraton (across the street)
$169 Single or Double
(8) Ritz Carlton (5 blocks or 9 minute walk)
$185 Single or Double
The Housing Connection will send you an acknowledgment. Please review it carefully for accuracy. If you do not receive an acknowledgment within 3 to 5 days or have questions regarding your reservation, please contact the The Housing Connection by phone at 888-505-4486 (international number calls 801-505-4603) or by email at email@example.com. You will not receive a confirmation from the hotel. Please wait until after July 8, 2010 to contact hotels directly to confirm.
In order to take advantage of the special AAPM meeting rates, be sure to book your reservation by Wednesday, June 23, 2010. After that date, AAPM room blocks will be released for general sale and rates may be significantly higher.
Changes, Cancellations, Refunds
Reservations may be changed or cancelled via the web site or through The Housing Connection until July 8, 2010. Cancellations received on or after the cutoff date, June 23, 2010 will be assessed a $25.00 processing fee.