Please review the Hotel Accommodations information in order to make reservations at the meeting rate ($126 + tax).
The Safety in Radiation Therapy meeting program has been approved by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc. (CAMPEP) for 11.50 MPCEC to qualified medical physicists.
- To obtain continuing education credit, medical physicist attendees must complete an on-line evaluation survey.
- The survey will be available online Thursday, June 24 through Friday, July 23.
- Medical physicist attendees must complete the survey by July 23 in order to receive CAMPEP credit.
- After the meeting:
- Medical Physicist registrants will be contacted with instructions for viewing the meeting transcript via the CAMPEP website. The transcript will list a description of the sessions and the number of continuing education credits obtained.
- Please note your badge I.D. will be required in order to complete the CEC evaluation survey.
On-Line Evaluation System is Closed
This program has been approved by the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board (MDCB) for 10 continuing education credit hours.
The AAPM will apply to the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) for Category A credits. Following the meeting, AAPM will provide RT's with a transcript of credits earned to be used for self-reporting credits to the ASRT.
AAPM wishes to take any steps required to ensure that no individual with a disability is excluded, denied services, segregated or otherwise treated differently due to the absence of auxiliary aids and services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act. If any such services are necessary in order for you to participate in the Safety in Radiation Therapy meeting, please communicate your needs well in advance by completing the special services question when pre-registering on-line.
AAPM Meetings Manager
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3846
Tel: (301) 209-3382
Fax: (301) 209-0862