Presentations now posted as .pdfs (click on talk title to see .pdf)
CEC Evaluation System is now closed. Credits will be released to attendees on 9/21/2011.
Who Should Attend?
This topic is extremely important for all those clinical physicists, radiation oncologists, and radiotherapy equipment manufacturers who are striving to improve the precision and accuracy of modern day radiotherapy.
1. Radiotherapy is under scrutiny for mistreatments. What are you doing to better expend your quality management resources so that it doesn't happen at your facility? The SS is a cost-effective choice.
2. What has the IAEA on IMRT said about how dose prescriptions should be reported? If you don't know, you should attend the Summer School.
3. Rank the following in terms of likely impact to patient outcome. Correct answers in parentheses:
- dose calculation accuracy (3)
- calibration accuracy (4)
- setup uncertainty (2)
- uncertainty in contouring the gross tumor volume (1)
If you hesitated in your answer, you should attend the Summer School.
4. What is failure mode and effects assessment? If you do not know, you should come to the Summer School and find out.
Dates to Remember
|March 30||Summer School Registration available online|
|February 25||Deadline to submit scholarship application|
|Deadline to receive early registration fees|
|July 13||Last day to submit registration cancellation in writing and still receive a refund|
|September 6||Last day to evaluate the Summer School for CAMPEP credit|