Rules and Regulations
Permitted at Table Top Exhibits
- Educational sales literature
- Sales premiums, souvenirs, handouts, etc.
- Instruments and/or equipment (Self-supporting and set on the table)
- Customized table drapes
- Storage of boxes under table only
Prohibited at Table Top Exhibits
- No displays over 3" in height on the table top
- No floor easels or backdrops are allowed
- No storage allowed behind tables
- No solicitations, interview, and/or distribution of literature can be done outside the confines of the Exhibitor's individual table top area
- Audio presentation of speech or music are prohibited
- No lighting is permitted on the table top display
- Exhibitors are required to wear their badge at all times while staffing the table/participating in the Symposium sessions
- AAPM is NOT providing a security guard.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the security of all display materials. If an exhibitor is displaying any items of value (equipment, computer lap tops, etc.) it is advised that such items be removed from the display table anytime the table is not staffed.
- Storage of shipping containers is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Containers may be stored under tables or take equipment to your hotel room at the close of the show for the day.
- The Texas Health Resoucres University and AAPM Staff will NOT be responsible for any missing equipment or materials.