We are excited that you will be joining us at the 2017 AAPM Annual Meeting and Technical Exhibits in Denver, CO! The Exhibitor Personnel Registration system will open on June 7. Please note the following:
- Exhibiting companies are allotted Complimentary Personnel and Technical Exhibit Hall Only Registrations based on booth size.
- Exhibiting companies may purchase additional Full Registrations or Technical Exhibits - Hall Only Registrations as necessary.
- When entering personnel registrations, you will be required to provide first name, last name, and personal email address for EACH registrant.
- In the event that AAPM Show Management needs to contact someone from your company while on-site, the registration system will require that an ON-SITE contact person and cell phone number be provided. This name and number will not be shared with anyone outside of AAPM Show Management.
Personnel Badges will not be pre-mailed. The default process for badge pick-up is that each individual will pick up his or her badge on-site at registration. If you would prefer to do a "Group Pick Up" on-site, you will be given this option in the registration system.
Please review the following information for each option:
- Individual pick up:
- Prior to the meeting, an email will be sent to each individual registered which will include a QR code specific to his or her registration. The email will go out to Exhibitors the week of July 24th.
- Individuals will use the QR code on-site to pick up their badge.
- Group pick up:
- If you opt for a group pick up, your personnel will not receive the pre-meeting email.
- The Exhibitor Contact will be the only person who can pick up the company’s personnel badges.
- Appointments for picking up badges will be held on Thursday, July 27th between 4pm and 6pm. To make an appointment contact Rachel Smiroldo
Terms and Conditions:
- NO REFUNDS will be given for Exhibitor Personnel Registration cancellations after July 5.
- Transfer of Registration: to make personnel registration changes after a badge has been printed, the original badge MUST BE EXCHANGED for the new badge to be generated or FULL PAYMENT will be required.
Maintenance of Certification (MOC) as defined by ABR – New SAM process
Many AAPM Annual Meeting attendees require Maintenance of Certification (MOC) as defined by the American Board of Radiology (ABR). SAM are not required, but can be used to meet the (ABR) American Board of Radiology self-assessment continuing education (SA-CE) requirements. Exhibitors (excluding Technical Exhibits – Hall Only) are eligible to receive the SAM credits.
To provide increased SAM offerings and to allow the maximum time for speakers to adequately cover presentation content, the AAPM has implemented a new SAM Process.
- SAM session attendance will be automatically verified via a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacon as you enter the session room.
- Complete the SAM session questions using the Online Evaluation System. SAM questions are no longer embedded in SAM presentations, so audience interaction is not needed.
- The exact number of SAM sessions offered is to be determined.
- Credits for these sessions are available only to attendees who register for the modules.
- $10 fee for this item.
- Additional information about MOC/SAM can be found at: http://www.aapm.org/meetings/2017AM/ContinuingEd.asp#hgm1_2
Registering for SAMs:
- There is no deadline to register for the participation device needed for the SAM program but registration is REQUIRED to obtain SAM credits.
- Any eligible exhibitor personnel that wishes to add the SAM item to their registration may do so by contacting the AAPM registration call center at 508-743-8511.
No Refunds for Exhibitor Registration cancellations after July 5.
|Complimentary Personnel Registrations||No Charge||For each 10 feet x 10 feet booth purchased, your company will receive TWO complimentary personnel registrations plus ONE hall only. Each Complimentary Personnel Registration includes admission to the Technical Exhibits, Scientific Sessions & Symposia, AAPM Awards Ceremony and Reception, AAPM Night Out, Continuing Education Credits (each person must complete online survey and meet CAMPEP eligibility requirements) and SAMs. Hall only Personnel Registation includes admission to the Technical Exhibit Hall ONLY; no admission to Scientific Sessions.|
|Additional Full Registrations||$625 each||Includes admission to the Technical Exhibits, Scientific Sessions & Symposia, AAPM Awards Ceremony and Reception, AAPM Night Out, Continuing Education Credits (each person must complete online survey and meet CAMPEP eligibility requirements) and SAMs.|
|Technical Exhibit Hall Only Registration||$340 each||Includes admission to the Technical Exhibit Hall ONLY; no admission to Scientific Sessions.|
Exhibitors may purchase an unlimited number of social function tickets either pre-show via the Internet or on-site. Information regarding the online process will be included in the Online Exhibitor Service Kit.
|AAPM Awards Ceremony and Reception||Monday, July 31||Ceremony:
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
|Night Out||Tuesday, August 1||6:30 pm -10:00 pm||Denver Art Museum||$106.00|
AAPM Awards Ceremony & Reception
Monday, July 31• 6:30pm - 8:00pm
AAPM Awards Ceremony
Room TBD, Hyatt Regency
followed by a Reception, 8:00pm - 9:00pm
$16; please note that this ticket is included in some registration categories.
The American Association of Physicists in Medicine will honor AAPM award winners during a ceremony followed by a wine and cheese reception. Please remember your tickets.
Tuesday, August 1 • 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Night Out - Denver Art Museum
Taking a lesson from the successful format of the 2016 Night Out, the 2017 Night Out will not be a dinner event. Instead, you are encouraged to meet your colleagues at the venue for limited light snacks and then make your way to one of the many restaurants in the area for dinner. Or, dine first and make your way to the event for a bite of something sweet at the end of the evening!
AAPM will take over the entire Denver Art Museum, with 70,000 works of art divided between 10 permanent collections including African, American Indian, Asian, European and American, modern and contemporary, pre-Columbian, photography, Spanish Colonial, textile, and western American art. For those who like to dance, head to Ponti Hall to hear classic rock covers by the Kory Brunson Band.
Each adult Night Out ticket will include 1 drink ticket, good for beer or a glass of wine. Again, you will be disappointed if you come to the Night Out expecting a meal. Please make your plans in advance and dine at a restaurant of your choice and favorite cuisine! We have compiled a list of restaurants and encourage you to either make reservations on your own, or with help from the restaurant desk at the Convention Center.
Buses will depart from the Welton Street entrance of the Convention Center and loop continually to the Denver Art Museum. If you decide to walk (.8 mile from the Convention Center), look for guides along your way. You will be directed to enter in the North Building. Don’t forget your ticket, required for entrance to the museum. This ticket is included in some registration categories. Tickets may also be purchased on-site at the AAPM registration desk.
AAPM Registration will be located on the Street Level, in A Lobby of the Colorado Convention Center:
Friday, July 28 / 8:00 am - 6:00pm
Saturday, July 29 - Wednesday August 2 / 7:00 am - 6:30 pm
Each exhibiting company is allotted 10 Guest passes (1 guest pass per day, per person). The registration system will allow you to register your guests prior to the start of the show or you can wait to do it on-site.
Guest passes allow access to the EHIXIBIT HALL ONLY.
Guest passes WILL NOT be mailed in advance with your exhibitor badges. They must be picked up on-site.
Please Note: Guest Badges are not to be used by Exhibitor personnel. Gross violation of this rule may be subject to the payment of a registration fee of up to $300 per violation.
Special work passes will be issued for gaining entrance to the exhibit hall during installation and dismantling. Ten work passes will be available to each Exhibitor Contact. Should you need more than 10 prior to arriving show site, please contact Rachel Smiroldo at email@example.com. Work passes will also be available at show site at Exhibitor Registration and the loading dock located at the back of the exhibit hall. During installation and dismantling admission to the Exhibit Hall is by work-pass and exhibit badge only. Work passes are valid ONLY during installation and dismantling; an exhibit badge is required during exhibit hours.