JULY 29- AUGUST 29
The Online Evaluation System will remain open until August 29.
After midnight, August 29 the evaluation system will close and you will not have the opportunity to
acquire MPCEC, SAM, MDCB, or Review Courses credit for the 2012 Annual Meeting.
- To obtain continuing education credit and/or verify attendance in SAM sessions, attendees must complete an ON-LINE evaluation survey for each session attended.
- Select the 2012 Annual Meeting Evaluation link.
- Enter your badge I.D. and last name.
- Indicate if you are participating as a medical physicist or dosimetrist. A CMD# is required for if you are a participating as a medical physicist or dosimetrist.
- Overall Meeting Evaluation
- General Poster Evaluations
- Session Evaluations
- You may edit your responses until you FINALIZE your evaluation.
- Once you have completed evaluating ALL sessions attended, select the FINALIZE button.
- You will no longer have access to edit your evaluation once you have FINALIZED the evaluation
- You must FINALIZE the evaluation for it to be considered complete.
- MPCEC, SAM and MDCB credit will be released in September after the evaluation is done.