Administrative Policies and Procedures
| Policy number
|| Policy name
|| Policy date
|| AAPM Staff Bonuses
| Policy source
July 22, 2005 EXCOM Meeting
| Policy text
The staff bonus plan is based on team performance, not profit. All staff are eligible except the Executive Director.
- Executive Director and staff set yearly goals.
- Prior to the RSNA meeting, the Executive Director and EXCOM create a questionnaire
and survey Board members and Council and Committee Chairs to get input on staff
- Executive Director summarizes responses and reports results to EXCOM at the RSNA meeting. All raw responses are made available to EXCOM if requested.
- President reports the results to the Board during Executive Session.
- Maximum bonus pool is 1.5% of gross salaries.
- Board designates bonus amount up to 1% of gross salaries.
- Executive Director designates bonus amount up to 0.5% of gross salaries.
- President informs the Board of the bonus amount from the Executive Director.
- President informs Executive Director of the bonus amount from Board.
- Executive Director apportions the bonus funds among the staff.
Return to Administrative Policies and Procedures