AAPM's meeting portfolio has increased to include the Annual Meeting, Joint meeting with RSNA, Spring Clinical Meeting, Summer School and Special Meetings. The AAPM also collaborates with many sister societies to jointly sponsor meetings, both domestically and internationally, and our members participate in other parallel meetings as well. Questions for Ad Hoc to consider:
- How do these various meetings fit together? Timing, content and focus.
- What are the expectations of AAPM members for each specific meeting? What is AAPM seeking to accomplish with each specific meeting?
- Is AAPM offering the right mix of science, clinical practice, professional development and CE opportunities?
- What role/impact do AAPM endorsed/co-sponsored meetings have on AAPM meetings?
- Does the AAPM committee structure provide the appropriate oversight and support for the various meetings?
|Bylaws:||Not Referenced.Rules: Not Referenced.
|Approved Date(s)||Start: 12/6/2012
AHMS, meetings, strategy
2016 RosterView 2015 Roster
There are 1 members and guests.
=complete and up-to-date,
=incomplete conflict of interest statement.
|STAFF Appointed to Committee|
There are 1 staff.
Sullivan, Lisa Rose
- Director, Meetings & Programs - (ex officio, nonvoting)