|Charge||The New Professionals Subcommittee supports the transition of new professional into the field by providing various informational resources regarding topics of particular interest to those just beginning their Medical Physics careers, including but not limited to:
- Introduction to and survey of AAPM structure and operation, volunteer opportunities and membership benefits;
- Introduction to and survey of regulatory affairs;
- Introduction to and survey of economic affairs;
- Peer support in the Board certification process;
- Social networking with peers and with elders to promote cultural exchange and career development.
|Bylaws:||Not Referenced.Rules: Not Referenced.
|Approved Date(s)||Start: 12/15/2008
handbook, mentoring, new professional, new professionals, NPSC
None on file.
- 2016 RosterView 2015 Roster
There are 1 members and guests.
=complete and up-to-date,
=incomplete conflict of interest statement.
Staff Assigned to Committee
- 2016 Roster
No Current Members