- To identify the important issues such as the large variations between dose to bone (or bone marrow) and dose to soft tissues for x-rays at kilovoltage energy range.
- To provide an overview on the general approach to clinical implementation of accounting for the imaging guidance dose from x0ray imaging procedures in radiotherapy include megavoltage electronic portal imaging (MV EPI), kilovoltage digital radiography (kV DR), tomotherapy MV-CT, megavoltage cone-beam CT (MV-CBCT) and kilovoltage cone-beam CT (kV-CBCT).
- To provide general guidelines for:
- commissioning an imaging beam in a treatment planning system
- various verification techniques and experimental method to assure an accurate imaging beam model commission process.
- specific recommendations on the does calculation accuracy from an imaging procedure in a treatment planning system.
|Bylaws:||Not Referenced.Rules: Not Referenced.
|Approved Date(s)||Start: 8/28/2008
|Most recent status update:||Final revision of TG-180 report submitted in Oct, 2015 - [11/4/2015 by George Ding] Click to update.
Task Group Chair
2018 RosterView 2017 Roster
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click here
to find out more about this error.