|Charge||1. Nominate and suggest representatives for the IAEA international committee.
2. Develop procedures for calibration in non-compliant beams and put these procedures forward in the IAEA committee through the representatives.
3. Review and scrutinize protocol development proposals from the IAEA committee and provide feedback to the IAEA through the representatives.
4. Guide and analyze data from North American test-sites where preliminary recommendations are put into practice and feed this information back to the IAEA through the representatives
5. Review the final IAEA protocol and advise the CLA and subsequently the TPC on possible adoption (or partial adoption) of the new dosimetry protocol.
6. Work with IAEA and Medical Physics Journal to determine how portion of the protocol can be published in Medical Physics or as an AAPM report.
7. Organize symposia at annual AAPM meeting to educate the membership (CME courses, etc) for implementation of the new protocol.
|Bylaws:||Not Referenced.Rules: Not Referenced.
|Approved Date(s)||Start: 8/9/2007
None on file.
- 2015 Roster
(dates shown below are beginning date of position) View 2016 Roster
ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bcd'
Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.
/org/structure/default.asp, line 927