| Floorplan Viewing/Printing
In an effort to provide better viewing of the floorplan for space
selection, we are using Expocad VR2 software.
Accessing the Floorplan:
- Select the link to ‘Floorplan of Exhibit Hall’
- You’ll be prompted with a ‘security warning’
asking if you want to install ‘CADViewPro’ - Click
Navigating the Floorplan:
- To ‘ZOOM IN’ on a particular area/booth, using
your cursor and ‘click’ on that area, then select
the ‘ZOOM IN’ button.
- To ‘SCROLL’ left/right or up/down, select the
floorplan with your cursor to move it in the direction you chose.
Note: There is no ‘scroll’
bar on the floorplan. You basically ‘click and drag’
it to move to a different area.
Printing the Floorplan:
- To print the entire floorplan, ‘ZOOM OUT’ until
all is in view.
- To print specific areas/booths, first ‘ZOOM IN’
to that area as much as you like, then ‘Print’
Note: You can ‘print’ enlarged
areas of any part of the floorplan for your use.
* San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau Logo
Shamu at Seaworld San Diego
© San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau
and Seaworld San Diego