The campus has acres of forests and lakes, with hiking trails. Plan to spend plenty of time outside at the following recreation facilities:
- outdoor lighted tennis courts
- outdoor volleyball courts
- softball field
- Lake Sagatagan swimming beach
McGlynn Fitness Center hours:
Friday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm (indoor pool open)
Saturday 6:30 am – 10:30am and 5:00 pm – 9:00pm.
|The SJU Bookstore is located in Sexton Commons, ground level. The bookstore offers souvenirs, clothing, books, snacks and many other items. Need cash? There is an ATM in the bookstore. Summer hours of operation:
Weekdays 8:00am - 4:30pm, Weekends Noon - 4:00pm.
|Neither AAPM nor the University provides on campus childcare. Children are always welcome at AAPM Summer Schools, but please
note the following safety issues as highlighted by the University:
- Children may be unaccustomed to dormitory housing with shared showers
and automatic locking doors on the sleeping rooms.
- Small children may be
able to climb up and out of windows.
- Lake Sagatagan is on campus, and poses a danger to children who cannot swim.
their own safety, minors must be supervised at all times.