AAPM Career Services
Our on-site Career Services will assist you with your next career recruitment or move, by providing the following:
- The ability to post an ad on-site, free of charge, for the duration of the meeting, available on-site only
- Attendees can post their resume on-site for potential employers to view. Resumes can also be posted on our Career Services website
- All ads that are live on our Career Services website will be posted onsite as well
- All posted ads will be available to be emailed, downloaded to USB or printed on-site for reference
- Bring your ad to the Career Services Booth
- Career Services personnel will take your ad and scan them for attendees to access via our on-site computers until the end of the meeting and post the original on the ad boards
- Browse the resumes and take with you the resumes of promising candidates.
- Bring your resume (enough for potential employers to take a copy) to the Career Services Booth
- Career Services personnel will take your resumes and post them on the resume board
- Browse the ad boards and make note of the ad numbers. Then walk over to one of the computer terminals and select those ad numbers. You will have the capability to print, email, or save to USB.
- All resumes will be removed from boards on Thursday at 12:00pm and recycled.
Career Services Hours of Operation
Exhibit Hall A entrance
- Sunday, July 30 - Wednesday, August 2 / 7:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Thursday, August 3 / 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Career Services Interview Room (Room 606, Street Level, Convention Center)
- See calendar below to determine a time and date you would like to have the interview, then contact Viv Dennis, and she will reserve the room and block the time slot on the calendar.