AAPM's meeting portfolio has increased to include the Annual Meeting, Joint meeting with RSNA, Spring Clinical Meeting, Summer School and Special Meetings. The AAPM also collaborates with many sister societies to jointly sponsor meetings, both domestically and internationally, and our members participate in other parallel meetings as well. Questions for Ad Hoc to consider:
- How do these various meetings fit together? Timing, content and focus.
- What are the expectations of AAPM members for each specific meeting? What is AAPM seeking to accomplish with each specific meeting?
- Is AAPM offering the right mix of science, clinical practice, professional development and CE opportunities?
- What role/impact do AAPM endorsed/co-sponsored meetings have on AAPM meetings?
- Does the AAPM committee structure provide the appropriate oversight and support for the various meetings?
|Bylaws:||Not Referenced.Rules: Not Referenced.
|Approved Date(s)||Start: 12/6/2012
AHMS, meetings, strategy
- 2016 RosterView 2015 Roster
ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bcd'
Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.
/org/structure/default.asp, line 927