- Coordinate activities to the extent that it improves MP Residency Programs
Communicate Issues to CAMPEP and other organizations involved with Medical Physics Residency Training Programs
- Promote and enhance global educational opportunities
Promote communication between Medical Physics Residents
- Advocate for Medical Physics Residents with other professional organizations
- Establishing a Medical Physics Resident Statistics (log of current residents and where they go)
- Campaign to establish a Medical Physics Resident Category within AAPM and ASTRO
|Bylaws:||Not Referenced.Rules: Not Referenced.
|Approved Date(s)||Start: 8/14/2006
- 2016 RosterView 2015 Roster
There are 2 members and guests.
=complete and up-to-date,
=incomplete conflict of interest statement.
Staff Assigned to Committee
- 2016 Roster
No Current Members