- Facilitate communication and collaboration among investigators working on robotic systems having brachytherapy, biopsy and focal therapy applications, and with potential manufacturers and vendors of these systems.
- Communicate new technology related to robotic or similar systems. to other Task Groups and Working Groups.
- Establish guidelines for the safe use and quality management of robotic brachytherapy.
- Establish guidelines for required accuracy of relevant motions and procedures associated with delivery of robotic brachytherapy.
- Develop educational programs to apprise the AAPM membership and the radiotherapy community about robotic-assistance in brachytherapy and focal therapy.
- As appropriate reach out to other relevant communities by organizing special educational sessions, for example, at meetings/gatherings with ASTRO, as well as at robotic and biomedical conferences such as MICCAI, ICRA, IROS, etc.
|Bylaws:||Not Referenced.Rules: Not Referenced.
|Approved Date(s)||Start: 8/28/2008
2017 RosterView 2016 Roster
There are 5 members and guests.
=complete and up-to-date,
=incomplete conflict of interest statement.
|STAFF Appointed to Committee|