Booth Space Pricing Forumlae
Inline Booth Spaces
- $22 per 100 square feet (10 x 10 = $2,200; 10 x 20 = $4,400; 10 x 30 = $6,600; etc.)
- Add $200 for each ‘corner’ included in the inline booth space
Island Booth Formations
- $22 per 100 square feet + $200 per corner
Two-Story Booth Formations - Cost for 2nd Level
- $15 per 100 square feet for second level to be added to total cost of first level space
First Level: 20 x 40 = $18,400
Second Level: 10 x 20 = $3,000
Total booth price: $21,400
- If you're considering a Two-Story booth, please contact Lisa Rose Sullivan for details on the Orange County Convention Center Guidelines for Multi-level and Covered Exhibits.
|No. of Complimentary Exhibitor
(2 per 100 sqaure feet)
|Inline Basic||10' x 10'||100||2 complimentary registrations||$2,200|
|Inline Corner||10' x 10'||100||2 complimentary registrations||$2,400|
|To determine fee of inline booth space greater than 10 x 10, use formula above|
|Islands||20' x 20'||400||8 complimentary registrations||$9,600|
|20' x 30'||600||12 complimentary registrations||$14,000|
|20' x 40'||800||16 complimentary registrations||$18,400|
|30' x 30'||900||18 complimentary registrations||$20,600|
|20' x 50'||1000||20 complimentary registrations||$22,800|
|30' x 40'||1200||24 complimentary registrations||$27,200|
|30' x 50'||1500||30 complimentary registrations||$33,800|
|40' x 40'||1600||32 complimentary registrations||$36,000|
|40' x 50'||2000||40 complimentary registrations||$44,800|
|40' x 60'||2400||48 complimentary registrations||$53,600|
|50' x 50'||2500||50 complimentary registrations||$55,800|
|40' x 70'||2800||56 complimentary registrations||$62,400|
|To determine fee of island booth space sizes not listed, use formula above|
|20' x 20' island or larger||100||$15 per 100 square feet
(to be added to total cost of
first level space)
|If you're considering a Two-Story booth, please contact Lisa Rose Sullivan for details on the Orange County Convention Center Guidelines for Multi-level and Covered Exhibits.|
The floorplan posted currently shows a majority of 10' x 10' booth formations.
If you would like to reserve a space larger than a 10' x 10':
Inline booths - On the space application, please list the numbers of the booths you'd like combined in order to create your in-line booth.
Island formations - Print the floorplan and indicate the location and size of booth you'd prefer. When you submit your space application, please also submit the floorplan.
With the cooperation of Service Contractor, Exhibit Management will be using a Target Move - In Schedule for the meeting. View the Schedule.
All applications received on or before March 3 will be awarded 60 points. These applications will be separated and identified as AAPM Corporate Affiliate Members and Nonmembers. On March 3 all applications will be assigned a random number with applications received by AAPM Corporate Affiliate Members being assigned random numbers first followed by applications received by Nonmembers. Exhibit space assignments will then be made based on the random number assigned.
Applications received after March 4 will be assigned space based on a point system. The point system is based on three tiers of information: historical data, date application is received, and event sponsorship. Corporate Affiliate Contracts received after March 3 will be assigned space along with nonmember organizations based on historical data, date application is received, and event sponsorship.
The historical tier of the point system awards four points for each consecutive year a company has exhibited, going back nine years. A maximum of 36 points can be accumulated this way. Three points are given for each year exhibited non-consecutively.
The date-point tier begins March 3. Two points will be subtracted from this sixty-point maximum for each application received each business day thereafter. No points are given for applications received after 30 days. Bonus points earned by sponsoring AAPM Annual Meeting events will be added to the aforementioned system.
Total points, Corporate Affiliate level and Exhibitor preference regarding proximity to other exhibiting companies will be used to break ties. Every effort will be made to respect the Exhibitors' space choices, whenever possible, but the decision of Exhibit Management will be final.
Exhibit Management Policy: Exhibit Management reserves the right to rearrange the floor plan at any time when such action is deemed to be in the best interest of the total exhibit effort. Exhibit Management reserves the right to relocate exhibitors should it become necessary for causes beyond the control of AAPM, or advisable in the best judgment of AAPM to transfer assignments.
To complete the Exhibit Space Application:
- Review the 2006 AAPM floorplan and determine your top three (3) booth selection requests. The entrances are indicated on the floorplan so please note when selecting your requested booth spaces.
- List any exhibitors you wish to be near and any competitors you do not want to be near.
- Indicate your priority regarding the assignment of your booth space (i.e. floor location, competitor proximity, associate proximity, corner space).
- Indicate the product focus and product line that best applies to your organization. This information will be displayed in the online 2006 Buyers Guide.
The Application for Exhibit Space must be accompanied by FULL PAYMENT in the form of either a credit card payment or a check in US funds drawn on a US resident bank.
- Credit cards accepted include Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Checks should be payable to the AAPM.
- Forward Applications and Payments to:
Lisa Rose Sullivan
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3846
- If you would prefer to wire the payment, the wiring instructions are as follows. Please note that an additional $30.00 fee is required to cover the bank charges for an international wire:
Bank of America
Swift #: BOFAUS3N
ABA #: 0260-0959-3
Acct. #: 0020-0381-8333
- Space assignments are subject to availability of space, preferences, special needs, and compatibility of Exhibitors. Booth assignment will not be made until the FULL PAYMENT is received regardless of when the Application for Exhibit Space is received.
Should the Exhibitor be unable to occupy and use the exhibit space contracted for, they will promptly notify Exhibit Management. All sums paid by the Exhibitor, less a service charge of 10% of the contract price, will be refunded.
No refund for cancellation will be made after May 26, 2006.
Should the Exhibitor need to reduce the size of space originally contracted for, they will promptly notify Exhibit Management. If space originally contracted for is reduced, a 10% service charge of the original contract price will be due AAPM.
Exhibit Management has the right to reassign a different booth space to Exhibitor.
No refund for space reduction will be made after May 26, 2006.
Floorplan - Viewing/Printing Instructions
In an effort to provide better viewing of the floorplan for space selection, we are using Expocad VR2 software. Print the instructions below to use while navigating the floorplan.
Access the Floorplan: Exhibit Hall Floorplan
Navigating the Floorplan Site: Instructions (PDF)