Science, Education and Professional Program:
- Sunday, July 27, 2008
- Monday, July 28, 2008
- Tuesday, July 29, 2008
- Wednesday, July 30, 2008
- Thursday, July 31, 2008
- Continuing Education
- SAMs Symposia (Self Assessment Module and pre-registration info)
- Proferred Sessions
- Moderated Poster Discussion Sessions
- General Poster Discussion Displays
- Practical Medical Physics
Society Oriented Sessions - Make plans to attend:
- New Member Symposium and Meet the Experts
- Science Council Open Forum
- Society of Directors of Academic Medical Physics Programs (Annual Meeting and Business Meeting)
- Town Hall Meeting
- Annual Business Meeting
Invited Speaker Handouts
Selected speakers have been asked to provide handouts for their presentations. The speakers will either provide the handout for posting on the website pre-meeting or at the show site, to be posted on a daily basis, as presented. Attendees are encouraged to print handouts prior to their arrival in Houston.
AAPM has partnered with Blue Sky Broadcast to host AAPM educational courses on the AAPM website via the AAPM Virtual Library. Selected presentations given at the Annual Meeting will be captured for posting. The posted presentations will include streaming audio of the speakers, transcription of the audio presentations, and slides of the presentations.
AAPM plans to digitally capture the following session types:
- Continuing Education Courses
Note: Proffered sessions are not included in the AAPM Virtual Library.
Order CD ROMs of selected presentations given at the Annual Meeting and other AAPM meetings. Details on pricing and CD ROM content are available at the Virtual Library counter. Stop by and speak with a Blue Sky representative for details and a demonstration of this service or to place your CD order.
Special Recognitions and Acknowledgements
- John R. Cameron Young Investigator Competition Finalists
- Jack Fowler Junior Investigator Competition Winner
General Progam Information
- How the Meeting is Organized
- How the Sessions are Defined
- Continuing Education Credits
- Technical & Scientific Exhibit Hours