Tuesday, June 24
Marriott Houston Medical Center, Salon A-C on the 3rd floor
6580 Fannin Street
Join us for pizza and beer at the Icebreaker Reception. You'll also have a chance to pick up your registration materials and badge beginning at 4:00pm.
Wednesday, June 25
Fannin Pavilion, Hermann Park
Not just barbecue, TEXAS Barbecue! On Wednesday evening, we'll walk just a few blocks down Fannin Street to Hermann Park to enjoy a barbecue dinner in true Texas style in the Fannin Pavilion.
Evening entertainment will include "Inwood Brass" a quintet of local doctors (three of them play in the Doctors Orchestra of Houston!) to clear the mind after a day of lectures.
- Brisket and Chicken Barbecue
- Coleslaw and Green Beans
- Dress your own Baked Potato Bar
- Peach Cobbler and Bread Pudding
- Iced tea, Lemonade, and local brew on tap
Thursday, June 26
Waterside Commons, John P. McGovern Building
Our final evening together -- your last chance to socialize with colleagues. Dinner will be served in Waterside Commons in the nearby John P. McGovern Building. Southwestern food, beer and a D.J. are a perfect way to wrap up the day.
- Choice of Grilled Chicken or Veggie Fajitas; fillings include chopped onions, black beans, sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes and grilled peppers
- Mexican Rice
- Black Bean Salsa and Queso and Freshly Made Tortilla Chips
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Assorted Ice Creams
- Iced tea and local brew on tap