Continuing Education Credit
CAMPEP and ASRT Continuing Education Credits
The CT Dose Summit program has been approved for MPCEC credits by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc. (CAMPEP).
The CT Dose Summit program has been approved by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) for Category A credits.
To obtain continuing education credit:
- CAMPEP Credit - Medical Physicist attendees must complete the online evaluation survey.
- ASRT Credit - Radiation Technologists must:
- Complete the online evaluation survey.
- Complete an attendance form for each session attended. Attendance forms to be provided in the on-site registration packet.
- Submit attendance forms to headquarters personnel at the meeting.
- The survey will be available online Friday, October 7 - Monday, November 7.
- Attendees must complete the survey by November 7, 2011.
- After the meeting:
- Medical Physicist registrants will be contacted with instructions for viewing the meeting transcript via the CAMPEP website. The transcript will list a description of the sessions and the number of continuing education credits obtained.
- Radiation Technologist will be provided with a summary of sessions attended in order to self report to the ASRT.
- Please note your badge I.D. will be required in order to complete the CEC Evaluation Survey.
CEC Evaluation System is now closed. Credits will be released to attendees on 11/14/2011