- To be delivered no earlier than 1 week before the meeting. Shipment can arrive after March 8th.
- Please complete the credit card authorization, and either fax to the resort prior to arriving or have it readily available on site.
Fax completed form to Oscar Bellenger:
Question please contact Oscar: +1-602-866-6394
- Shipment can be shipped to the following address (Please make sure to include all information indicated below on your address label):
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
11111 N. 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Attention: Hilton Meeting Manager Oscar Bellenger
HOLD FOR ARRIVING GUEST: (On-Site Person Receiving package)___________________________
2013 AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting
Box __ of __
- When checking into the resort, there will be a message on your reservation that you have a package to pick up.
- Please have tracking numbers and any other shipping information readily available.
- The resort can assist you with delivering your shipment to the exhibit hall.
- FedEx, UPS shipments are picked up on a daily basis at the hotel Monday - Friday. Cutoff time for over night shipments is 2:30pm Monday - Friday.
- Shipments must be picked up within 72hours of the exhibit hall closing.
- Exhibitors must bring their own shipping labels.
- The resort will provide a return shipping form that must be filled out and completed.
- Exhibitors are instructed to leave the outbound shipment at their space for pickup and leave the return shipping form on the boxes. The hotel is not held liable for any shipments.
- Additional Information
- Question please contact Oscar Bellenger: +1-602-866-6394
Official Air & Ground Freight Carrier:
Association Freight Services is the Official Air & Ground Carrier for the 2013 Spring Clinical Meeting.
- The entrance to the Grande Ballrooms G, H, I, and J will be locked each evening. Please note, hotel staff will have access into the room after hours.
- AAPM is NOT providing a security guard.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the security of all display materials. If an exhibitor is displaying any items of value (equipment, computer lap tops, etc.) it is advised that such items be removed from the display table anytime the table is not staffed.
- Storage of shipping containers is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Containers may be stored under tables or take equipment to your hotel room at the close of the show for the day.
- The Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort and AAPM Staff will NOT be responsible for any missing equipment or materials.
- Audio Visual and Electrical services are provided by SWANK
- The form must be completed and returned by Friday, March 8, 2013.
- Submit completed forms directly to Swank Audio Visuals via FAX 602.866.6363
- Questions please call 602.375.4642