All Exhibitors are invited to advertise in Medical Physics, the scientific journal of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine. Medical Physics will be distributed to all AAPM attendees during registration. Information on rates, mechanical specifications and copy deadlines may be obtained from:
American Institute of Physics
2 Huntington Quadrangle
Melivlle, NY 11747-4502
A great way to reach the AAPM membership and other potential customers
with your CUSTOMIZED message
As an Exhibitor participating at the 2006 AAPM Annual Meeting, have a presentation, product demonstration, or users meeting digitally captured during the meeting....
AAPM has partnered with Blue Sky Broadcast in order to provide you with a unique event-delivery solution at very REASONABLE PRICES.
The process includes these basic steps:
- The capture of live events, including audio, video, PowerPoints and collateral materialsPlacing these elements in a custom branded console
- Stream the video and audio, so your audience can access the information from a dial up modem or a high speed connection
- Transcribe the entire event
- Time code and outline the event for easy navigation
- Captured events or presentations will be hosted in the AAPM Virtual Library for 12 months.
- Make the event accessible via CD-ROM
AAPM has implemented a Virtual Press Room for the 2006 Meeting. The Virtual Press Room will consist of both Scientific and Exhibitor related press releases.
Any Exhibitor wishing to link to a single or multiple press releases is asked to post the press release(s) on the internet, thus creating a URL address. Then forward the press release URL address and the date of the press release to the attention of:
All contributing companies will be listed on the Virtual Press Room/Exhibitor Releases site. A link will be created from the Press Room site/company name back to the URL address of the press release.
AAPM Exhibitor Virtual Press Room Guidelines:
- Only companies officially exhibiting at AAPM '06 may submit materials for the Exhibitor Virtual Pressroom.
- There is no endorsement implied by AAPM.
- Releases will be listed in alpha order by company name.
- Press releases submitted for the Exhibitor Virtual Press Room by July 14 will be printed and provided in press kits available on-site to all registered press.
We hope to attract more press personnel to our meeting so encourage you to post your releases.
If you are hosting an Exhibitor Function (Users Meeting, Social Event, etc) take the opportunity to post your announcement on our meeting site. This will assist any attendees who misplace the invite!
For details, please contact:
As an Exhibitor, you have the opportunity to order the list of 2006 AAPM Annual Meeting scientific registrants.
To order, link here: Attendee Registrant Mailing Labels
- You'll be required to submit a sample of the mailing via email to: email@example.com
Make the subject of the email:
Annual Meeting Mailing List
Record, print and store your leads with the scan of a badge!
Information and order forms regarding the Lead Retrieval System will be included in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
Exhibitors are encouraged to rent the lead retrieval equipment and supplies in order to obtain mailing information of interested attendees.
Exhibitors are allowed to distribute printed materials as door drops at the designated AAPM hotels. An official Exhibitor Door Drop Request Form will be included in the Service Kit. Exhibitors will be responsible for any fees involved.
For details contact:
Be a Sponsor of an Item for the 2006 AAPM Annual Meeting! For recognition of your sponsorship, your company's name and the item sponsored will be listed on the sponsorship page of the 2006 Pocket Program.
NOTE: Exhibitors who previously sponsored items at the 2005 AAPM Annual Meeting, will be given the first opportunity to sponsor the same item(s) for the 2006 AAPM Annual Meeting.
Contact Lisa Rose Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to reach as many potential attendees as possible, we encourage you to link to the AAPM 2006 Annual Meeting website [http://www.aapm.org/meetings/06AM/] from your company website.