- Main Meeting Web site: http://www.aapm.org/meetings/09AM/
- Search Meeting Abstracts: http://www.aapm.org/meetings/09AM/PRSearch.asp?mid=42
- Meeting program: http://www.aapm.org/meetings/09AM/MeetingProgram.asp
- AAPM home page: http://www.aapm.org/
- Background article about how medical physics has revolutionized medicine:
HOW TO COVER THE MEETING
Reporters who would like to attend the meeting in person should fill out the press registration form on the AAPM Virtual Press Room.
Reporters who would like to cover the conference remotely will find releases and articles on the Virtual Press Room highlighting many of the interesting and important talks presented at the meeting. Even if you can't make it to Anaheim, the Virtual Press Room will make it possible to write stories about the meeting from your desk.
The American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) is a scientific, educational, and professional nonprofit organization whose mission is to advance the application of physics to the diagnosis and treatment of human disease. The association encourages innovative research and development, helps disseminate scientific and technical information, fosters the education and professional development of medical physicists, and promotes the highest quality medical services for patients. Please visit the association's Web site at http://www.aapm.org/.
Jason Socrates Bardi, American Institute of Physics,
301-209-3091 (office) 858-775-4080 (cell)
AAPM Media Relations Subcommittee Chair