The Symposium will be conducted in the Calvert Ballroom of the Radisson Lord Plaza Baltimore, located near Baltimore's Inner Harbor at 20 West Baltimore Street. The Calvert Ballroom is located on the Ballroom level of the hotel.
In conjunction with the symposium, vendors are encouraged to staff a literature table. A limited number of literature tables will be placed in the Calvert Ballroom. Personnel will be required to staff the table during the Friday evening Reception and each morning and afternoon refreshment breaks. Program Overview here.
Exhibitor Literature Tables
Table #1 - TomoTherapy, Inc.
1240 Deming Way
Madison, WI 53717
Table #6 - VOA Associates, Inc.
722 12th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Table #2 - Lexitek, Inc.
14 Mica Lane
Wellesley, MA 02481
Table #7 - Still River Systems Inc.
300 Foster Street
Littleton, MA 01460
Table #3 - PTW New York
205 Park Avenue
Hicksville, NY 11801
Table #8 - WFR-Aquaplast/Qfix Systems
440 Church Rd
Elkton, MD 21921
Table #4 - Varian Medical Systems
Di De La Rosa
1314 Featherwood Ln.
Murphy, TX 75094
Table #9 Elekta
Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9RR
Table #5 - ProTom International, Inc.
800 Parker Square
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Table #10 - IBA Particle Therapy, Inc.
225 Water Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Dates to Remember .... Mark Your Calendars
|Table Space Contract form due|
|March 31||Table assignment confirmation notices sent|
|April 15||Last date to receive a refund for table space cancellation (minus 10%)|
|Exhibitors contacted regarding personnel registration|
Exhibit Dates and Hours At A Glance
|Day/Date||Registration||Table Set Up||Table Staffing Schedule||Meal Functions||Table Dismantling|
|Thursday May 7||4:00 pm - 8:00 pm||--||--||--||--|
|Friday May 8||7:00 am - 5:00 pm||6:45 am||
|Saturday, May 9||7:00 am - 3:00 pm||6:45 am||
|4:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
Table Space Selection and Process
The Calvert Ballroom floor plan currently shows single 6-foot tables.
If you would like to reserve more than one table please list the number of tables you'd like to comprise your space.
Complete the Table Space Contract and return to AAPM by March 19. Space is limited! Space assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Exhibit Management Policy
Exhibit Management reserves the right to rearrange the floor plan at any time when such action is deemed to be in the best interest of the total exhibit effort. Exhibit Management reserves the right to relocate exhibitors should it become necessary for causes beyond the control of AAPM, or advisable in the best judgment of AAPM to transfer assignments.
Table Space Contract Submission and Payment
- Review the literature table layout plan and determine your top three (3) table space selection requests. The entrance is indicated so please note when selecting your requested location.
- List any exhibitors you wish to be near and any competitors you do not want to be near.
The Table Space Contract must be accompanied by FULL PAYMENT in the form of either a credit card payment or a check in US funds drawn on a US resident bank.
- Credit cards accepted include Visa, Master Card and American Express
**Please note: E-mail is an inherently insecure method of communication. If you prefer a more secure method, please print out the contract and mail, fax or call.
- Checks should be payable to the AAPM.
- Forward Applications and Payments to:
Hadijah N. Robertson Kagolo
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3846
- If you would prefer to wire the payment, the wiring instructions are as follows. Please note that an additional $30.00 fee is required to cover the bank charges for an international wire:
1753 Pinnacle Dr
McLean, VA 22102
- Table assignments are subject to availability of space, preferences, special needs, and compatibility of Exhibitors.
- Table assignment will not be made until the FULL PAYMENT is received regardless of when the Table Space Contract is received.
Refund for Cancellations/Space Reduction
Should the Exhibitor be unable to occupy and use the exhibit space contracted for, they will promptly notify Exhibit Management. All sums paid by the Exhibitor, less a service charge of 10% of the contract price, will be refunded.
No refund for cancellation will be made after April 15, 2009.
Exhibit Management has the right to reassign a different Exhibitor to the previously assigned table.
Rules and Regulations
Permitted at Table Top Exhibits
- Educational sales literature
- Sales premiums, souvenirs, handouts, etc.
- Instruments and/or equipment (Self-supporting and set on the table; no water will be available)
- Customized table drapes
- Storage of boxes under table only
Prohibited at Table Top Exhibits
- No displays over 12" in height on the table top
- No floor easels or backdrops are allowed
- No storage allowed behind tables
- No solicitations, interview, and/or distribution of literature can be done outside the confines of the Exhibitors individual table top area
- Audio presentation of speech or music are prohibited
- No lighting is permitted on the table top display
- Exhibitors are required to wear their badge at all times while staffing the table/participating in the Symposium sessions
Shipping and Material Handling
If pre-shipping materials to the meeting, please send to:
- Shipments MUST arrive at the Radisson by THURSDAY, MAY 7. Shipments may arrive as early as Monday, May 4 without an additional storage fee.
- Shipments will be in place for table set up Friday, May at 6:45 am.
Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore
c/o AAPM Proton Symposium - Calvert Ballroom
20 West Baltimore Street
Baltimore Maryland 21201
Telephone: (410) 539-8400 Fax: (410) 625-1060
If shipping materials out following the close of the meeting:
- Exhibitors to coordinate with hotel staff for removal of the shipment from the Calvert Ballroom. A $3 handling fee per box will be charged by the hotel.
- Label your packages with prepaid return shipping (Fed Ex or UPS label).