Registration is Now Closed
The meeting will be conducted in Maryland Ballrooms 1,2,3 of the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center located near our Nation's Capital at 201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745. The Maryland Ballrooms are located on the Second level of the hotel.
In conjunction with the sessions, vendors are encouraged to staff a display table. A limited number of display tables will be placed in the Lobby area outside the Maryland Ballrooms. Personnel will be required to staff the table during the Sunday evening Reception and various times during the two day meeting (see schedule below).
Dates to Remember .... Mark Your Calendars
Table Display Space Contract form due for first consideration in location assignments.
|Table Display assignment confirmation notices sent|
|Exhibitors contacted regarding personnel registration|
|Last date to receive a refund for Table Display space cancellation (minus 10%)|
|Shipments MUST be delivered to Hotel on this date|
|| Table DISPLAY
|Table Display Staffing Schedule||Meal Functions||Table Display Dismantling|
|3:00 pm - 7:00 pm||3:00 pm - 5:00 pm||
Monday June 21
|7:30 am - 6:00 pm||--||
Tuesday June 22
|7:00 am - 4:00 pm||--||
Table Display Space Pricing
No. of Complimentary Exhibitor
One - 6-foot table
2 complimentary registration
Additional Exhibitor Personnel Registration (each):
Table Display Space Selection and Process
The Maryland Ballroom Lobby Area floor plan shows single 6-foot tables.
If you would like to reserve more than one table please list the number of tables you'd like to comprise your space.
Complete the Table Display Space Contract and return as instructed by
January 10 EXTENDED-February 10. Space is limited! Space assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Exhibit Management Policy
Exhibit Management reserves the right to rearrange the floor plan at any time when such action is deemed to be in the best interest of the total exhibit effort. Exhibit Management reserves the right to relocate exhibitors should it become necessary for causes beyond the control of Management, or advisable in the best judgment of Management to transfer assignments.
Table Display Space Contract Submission and Payment
- Review the display area layout plan and determine your top three (3) Table Display space selection requests.
- List any exhibitors you wish to be near and any competitors you do not want to be near.
The Table Display Space Contract must be accompanied by FULL PAYMENT in the form of either a credit card payment or a check in US funds drawn on a US resident bank.
- Credit cards accepted include Visa, Master Card and American Express
**Please note: E-mail is an inherently insecure method of communication. If you prefer a more secure method, please print out the contract and mail, fax or call.
- Checks should be payable to the AAPM.
- Forward Applications and Payments to:
- If you would prefer to wire the payment, the wiring instructions are as follows. Please note that an additional $30.00 fee is required to cover the bank charges for an international wire:
1753 Pinnacle Dr.
McLean, VA 22102
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3846
- Table display assignments are subject to availability of space, preferences, special needs, and compatibility of Exhibitors.
- Table display assignment will not be made until the FULL PAYMENT is received regardless of when the Table Display Space Contract is received.
Refund for Cancellations
Should the Exhibitor be unable to occupy and use the exhibit space contracted for, they will promptly notify Exhibit Management. All sums paid by the Exhibitor, less a service charge of 10% of the contract price, will be refunded.
No refund for cancellation will be made after May 26, 2010.
Rules and Regulations
Permitted at Table Display exhibits
- Educational sales literature
- Sales premiums, souvenirs, handouts, etc.
- Instruments and/or equipment (Self-supporting and set on the table; no water will be available)
- Customized table drapes
- Storage of boxes under table only
Prohibited at Table Display exhibits
- No displays over 12" in height on the table top
- No storage allowed behind tables
- No solicitations, interview, and/or distribution of literature can be done outside the confines of the Exhibitors individual table top area
- Audio presentation of speech or music are prohibited
- No lighting is permitted on the table top display
Exhibitors are required to wear their badge and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while staffing the table/participating in the sessions.
Shipments and Material Handling
Shipments via Gaylord National Business Center: (DELIVERY DATE: JUNE 18)
11th Hour Business Center provides a total shipping solution for in-bound and out-bound shipping and receiving needs.
The Business Center is staffed seven days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. in order to assist you. For more information contact the Director of Convention Services, Ingrid Herrera at (301) 965-2030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If pre-shipping materials to the meeting, please send to:
- Shipments MUST arrive at the Gaylord on FRIDAY, JUNE 18. Please make arrangements with your designated shipping service provider for this delivery date. Be sure to include the completed Shipping Form on all packages.
- Shipments will be in place for table set up Sunday, June 20 by 3:00 pm.
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
ITART Meeting - June 20 - 22
Attention of the contact person and client
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland 20745
Box(es) # of # (multiple boxes must be numbered)
OUTBOUND: A Material Handler will be in the Maryland Ballroom Foyer at 3:45 pm on Tuesday. Packed boxes must have your forms completely filled out and signed.
Exhibitors are allowed to hand carry display items. If items are pre-shipped, shipments received by 11th Hour Business Center will be delivered to table displays by 3:00 pm, Sunday, June 20.
Inbound and Outbound Shipping
Cost of outbound shipping is based on weight, service and destination. The following handling fees apply to all packages shipped in and out, in addition to the carriers assessed cost:
- 34 lbs. or less . . . . . . . . $6.00
- 35-69 lbs.. . . . . . . . . . . . $8.50
- 70-99 lbs.. . . . . . . . . . . . $12.00
- 100 lbs. & up. . . . . . . . . $20.00
- Pallets. . . . . . . . . . . . . . $75.00 (per each 100 lbs.) of a pallet
Hard Exhibit Cases:
- 1-100 lbs.. . . . . . . . . . . . $35.00
- 101 lbs. & up. . . . . . . . . $70.00
The Maryland Ballroom Lobby Area is an unsecured location and security will not be provided. Exhibitors are responsible for the security of all display materials.
Storage of boxes is permitted under table displays. However, if an exhibitor is displaying any items of value (equipment, computer lap tops, etc.) it is advised that such items be removed from the display table anytime the table is not staffed. Storage of such times can be arranged via the 11th Hour Business Center.
- First four days. . . . . . . . $0.00 fee
- Five days & beyond. . . . $25.00 per parcel, $75 per pallet, daily
- $35.00 per hour (four hour minimum; includes overnight and weekend hours)
- Additional fees may apply for holidays and last minute changes
A Gaylord National electrician is required to install all wiring, lighting, sound, extension cords and other audio-visual equipment
that requires power.
If your table requires power, please complete the Electrical Form and return as instructed.
For rates, please contact:
FAX OR MAIL TO: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront St. National Harbor Md. 20745
Email to: GNExhibits@gaylordhotels.com
There is no wireless internet service in the Maryland Ballroom Lobby area. If exhibitor display requires internet service, for rates, please contact:
NETWORK & TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES
Fax or Mail to: GAYLORD NATIONAL RESORT & CONVENTION CENTER
Attn: Information Technology Department
201 Waterfront St National Harbor Md. 20745
Email to: Aaron.Harley@gaylordhotels.com
The ITART 2010 Scientific Registrants mailing list is available for purchase to Exhibitors.
- The Scientific Attendee Registrant Mailing Labels will be ready by May 26, 2010.
- If you are interested in ordering this list, please place your order by June 2, 2010.
- The registrant list will be sent via email within 5 days of receipt of order.
- Information provided for each pre-registered scientific attendee:
- Reg. Category
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Street Address 2
- Postal Code
- Employment function
(Note: Email address is NOT provided)