Be a Sponsor of an Item for the 2012 AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting!
We welcome and encourage all participating exhibitors to sponsor items listed below. In order to reserve a sponsorship event or item, please complete and return the Exhibitor Space Application and Sponsorship Form.
In addition to specific recognition associated with each opportunity, ALL sponsorships include:
- Flyer, brochure or promotional item (provided by your company) inserted in Conference registration packets (distributed to all attendees)
- Company name and link to your website will appear on the conference website.
- Logo and booth number will appear on “Sponsor Thank You” board placed in each refreshment break area in Exhibit Hall for the entire conference.
- Logo will appear on slide in Electronic Scroll in session room, acknowledging you as an official Sponsor and item "sponsored."
- Complimentary pre-meeting attendee list to be provided after February 8.
Welcome Reception – $3,000 per sponsor
- Signage recognition for Welcome Reception and company logo on drink ticket
Tote Bags - $3,000 limited to one sponsor (**Commitment/logo required by January 23)
- Company name and logo on meeting tote bag
Lanyards - $3,000 limited to one sponsor (**Commitment/logo required by January 23)
- Company name or logo on lanyard
Lunch Sponsors - $2,000 per sponsor / per day (Sunday or Monday)
- Logo and booth number will appear on “Thank You” table tents in all concession seating areas of Exhibit Hall for the entire day.
Padfolio - $2,000 per sponsor (**Commitment/logo required by January 23)
- Company name or logo on padfolio
Morning and Afternoon Breaks - $1,000 5 Sponsorships Available
Saturday 3:00 PM Sunday
9:30 AM, 3:30 PM Monday 9:30 AM, 3:30 PM
- Signage recognition on the day of the break
All Exhibitors are invited to advertise in the Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. Information on rates, mechanical specifications and copy deadlines may be obtained from:
George Starkschall, Ph.D., FACMP, FAAPM, Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, TX 77030-4009
(713) 563-2537 phone (713) 563-2479 fax
Your company contact information and product description will be posted in the online Buyers Guide on the meeting website and included in the registration packet distributed to attendees at the meeting.
Buyers Guide Information - Data Entry Access (Deadline Has Passed)
As an Exhibitor, you have the opportunity for a direct mail campaign - use the list of 2012 Spring Clinical Meeting scientific registrants.
- We receive the bulk of our scientific registrants by February 8.
- If you are interested in ordering this list, we must have your order by February 13.
- The registrant list will be sent via email within 5 days of receipt of order. (For an additional fee of $50, list will be sent via email within 2 days of receipt of order.)
- Information provided for each pre-registered scientific attendee:
- Reg. Category
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Street Address 2
- Postal Code
Note: Email address is NOT provided.
$0.30 per label x number of registered attendees (as of Feb 8) = $ Total Cost
To order, link here: Attendee Registrant Mailing Labels
Corporate Affiliate members get Two Complimentary Mailing Lists each year. The meeting attendee list may be used as one of these complimentary mailing lists. Corporate Affiliates may purchase the meeting attendee list at a reduced cost:
- $0.20 per label x number of registered attendees (as of Feb 8) = $ Total Cost
For an additional fee of $50, list will be sent via email within 2 days of receipt of order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do you ship your lists?
A. via Email
Q. In what formats do you offer the AAPM mailing list? (back to the top)
A. The AAPM mailing list is in electronic format only, Microsoft Excel.
Q. How soon will I get my list?
A. Under ordinary circumstances most orders are filled within 5 business days. If an order is received on Monday, we try to send it out by the following Friday.
Q. What if I need it sooner?
A. We do offer rush jobs. There is a $50 fee associated with such a request. A 'rush job' is one that is requested to be received by a specific date that is less than five days after the date the order is received. Please inform us by telephone or email that you will be requesting a rush job so that we can be on the lookout for your order and handle it as soon as possible. Note: We often process jobs within a day or two of receipt, but it is not guaranteed.
Q. How many times can I use the list?
A. The list are sold on a per-use basis. If you purchase one list, then you may use it once.
Q. Why do I have to include a sample of the mailing?
A. In order to ensure that our list is being used legitimately, we have a validation system in place. Whenever we come across a mailing that appears to have used our list, we check to see if we have sold a label to the sending company and that we have a sample on file. If we can't confirm that we sold labels for that mailing, then we start asking questions.
Q. What's to stop me from copying the names from the list that you gave me?
A. You are required to sign a statement stating that you will not do that.
Q. What if I have a question that isn't on this list?
A. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to use the AAPM Logo in your promotional items, please contact Rachel Smiroldo at email@example.com
In an effort to reach as many potential attendees as possible, we encourage you to link to the AAPM 2012 Spring Clinical Meeting website http://www.aapm.org/meetings/2012SCM/ from your company website.