|Advancing the Science, Education and|
Professional Practice of Medical Physics
April 24, 2014
ITEMS OF NOTE
- The AAPM Fellowship for the Training of a Doctoral Candidate in the Field of Medical Physics -
Deadline Extended to May 15th
Additional Information and Online Application
- AAPM Headquarters Hotel Change for RSNA 2014
- Dose Notifications and Alerts for CT Scanners:
What You Should Know
- Medical Physics Journal Survey
Click Here to Take Our Quick Survey
- AAPM Report:
Addendum to the AAPM’s TG-51 protocol for clinical reference dosimetry of high-energy photon beams
- AAPM has made some changes to the Virtual Library!
And we are adding more features in the future. Feel free to send us your feedback about things you’d like to see! Visit the Virtual Library
- Single sign-on! You no longer need to log into the Virtual Library when linking to a presentation.
- All presentations linked to their presenting authors. Presentations are linked by author in AAPM member directory listing.
- Virtual Library presentations are now categorized by CAMPEP categories
- Presentations are being mirrored on AAPM’s Vimeo for faster access and mobile compatibility.
- Presentations are now shown as a part of the Annual Meeting Program.
- Links to Handouts are presented with each presentation (where available).
- AAPM Summer School -
SRS/SBRT/SABR: Safely and Accurately Delivering
High-Precision, Hypofractionated Treatments
June 22-26, 2014; Burlington, VT
Registration and Housing now open.
- AAPM Annual Meeting
July 20-24, 2014; Austin, TX
Abstract Dispositions Available.
- Chapter Meetings
View Future Meetings
- RSS 2014 SRS/SBRT Scientific Meeting: May 8 - 10, 2014; Minneapolis, MN
- XII Argentinean Meeting of Medical Physics/ I Meeting of Medical Physics of the Americas/ I AATMN Meeting of Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging: May 18 - 21, 2014; Buenos Aires, Argentina
- MR in RT Workshop: May 22 - 23, 2014; St. Louis, MO
- AAPM/IOMP - ISEP Radiotherapy course on: "QA and Dosimetry of Emerging Radiotherapy Techniques": June 16 - 20, 2014; Tallinn, Estonia
- International Workshop on Monte Carlo Techniques in Medical Physics: June 17 - 20, 2014; Quebec City, Canada
- SPIE Medical Imaging Conference 2015: February 21 - 26, 2015; Orlando, FL
- Medical Physics Calendar
- AHRQ Electronic Newsletter, Issue #420
- Sebelius Resigns as HHS Secretary After 5 Years
- Radiation Centers Among Most at Risk to Misinterpretation of Provider Pay Data
|The AAPM E-News is a collection of news and information that affects the field of Medical Physics.
It does not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, official policy or position of AAPM, their staff or affiliates.
Copyright 2014, AAPM, One Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD 20740