|Advancing the Science, Education and|
Professional Practice of Medical Physics
August 7, 2014
ITEMS OF NOTE
- AAPM Annual Meeting Online Evaluation System
Closes August 20th at 11:59 PM Eastern
Complete Your Annual Meeting Evaluation
- MedPhys Match
The AAPM has committed $150k over a 4-year period to support the Medical Physics Residency Matching Program
- Awards & Honors Committee
AAPM Call for Nominations and Applications is now open. Nominations are now being accepted for the following 2015 AAPM Awards:
All nominations and applications must be received by October 15, 2014 and are to be submitted through the online nomination system.
- William D. Coolidge Award
- Marvin M.D. Williams Award
- Edith H. Quimby Lifetime Achievement Award
- John S. Laughlin Young Scientist Award
- AAPM Fellows
Online Nomination System Available
- AAPM Headquarters Hotel Change for RSNA 2014
- RSNA 2014
November 30 - December 5, 2014; Chicago, IL
- AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting
March 7-10, 2015; St. Louis, MO
SAVE THE DATE!
- AAPM Summer School
Proton Beam Therapy
June 14-18, 2015; Colorado Springs, CO
- AAPM Annual Meeting
July 12-16, 2015; Anaheim, CA
SAVE THE DATE!
- Chapter Meetings
View Future Meetings
- CMS Moves on Bundled Primary Procedure Pay
- CMS Proposes Payment Decreases to Treatment Delivery Codes
that Utilize a Treatment Vault
Find your next job or employee.
|The AAPM E-News is a collection of news and information that affects the field of Medical Physics.
It does not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, official policy or position of AAPM, their staff or affiliates.
Copyright 2014, AAPM, One Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD 20740