Science, Education and Professional Program:
- Sunday, July 18, 2010
- Monday, July 19, 2010
- Tuesday, July 20, 2010
- Wednesday, July 21, 2010
- Thursday, July 22, 2010
- Educational Courses
- SAMs Symposia (Self Assessment Module and pre-registration info)
- Proferred Sessions
- Moderated Poster Discussion Sessions
- General Poster Discussion Displays
- Practical Medical Physics
- Innovations in Medical Physics Education
- Special Symposium on Patient Safety
Society Oriented Sessions - Make plans to attend:
- New Member Symposium
- Society of Directors of Academic Medical Physics Programs (Annual Meeting and Business Meeting)
- Town Hall Meeting
- Annual Business Meeting
Invited Speaker Handouts
Selected speakers have been asked to provide handouts for their presentations. The speakers will either provide the handout for posting on the website pre-meeting or at the show site, to be posted on a daily basis, as presented. Attendees are encouraged to print handouts prior to their arrival in Phildelphia.
NOTE: Individuals must contact the Presenting or Corresponding author directly for permission to use material from posted handouts.
Level One - Registration Area
AAPM has partnered with Blue Sky Broadcast to host AAPM educational courses on the AAPM website via the AAPM Virtual Library. Selected presentations given at the Annual Meeting will be captured for posting. The posted presentations will include streaming audio of the speakers, transcription of the audio presentations, and slides of the presentations.
AAPM plans to digitally capture approximately 120 hours of content given during following session types:
- Educational Courses
Note: Proffered sessions are not included in the AAPM Virtual Library.
Order DVD ROMs of selected presentations given at the Annual Meeting and other AAPM meetings. Details on pricing and DVD ROM content are available at the Virtual Library counter. Stop by and speak with a Blue Sky representative for details and a demonstration of this service or to place your CD order.
Special Recognitions and Acknowledgements
- John R. Cameron Young Investigator Competition Finalists
- Jack Fowler Junior Investigator Competition Winner
General Program Information
- How the Meeting is Organized
- How the Sessions are Defined
- Continuing Education Credits
- Technical & Scientific Exhibit Hours