On Wednesday, June 27 the program ends early, allowing attendees a free afternoon and evening!
You are encouraged to explore on your own the many sights, sounds, and activities that San Diego and La Jolla have to offer. You might:
- Visit the Birch Aquarium.
- Head downtown to the Harbor District to visit the Maritime Museum or USS Midway.
- Enjoy great food and entertainment in Old Town.
- Visit Sea World, LegoLand, Balboa Park, or the famous San Diego Zoo.
- Take a harbor boat tour.
- Shop in the Mission District.
- Browse at the UC San Diego Bookstore located in Price Center.
- Take advantage of the AAPM-provided bus service between campus and downtown La Jolla for an afternoon of window-shopping or beach-lounging.
- Take a hike on one of the trails at Torrey Pines State Park (great views of the ocean and coast), approximately one mile north of campus.
Pines Dining Hall will be open for dinner, 6:15pm-7:15pm.