The Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel is adjacent to the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL). The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service from the terminal.
The CT Dose Summit has been approved for 11.49 MPCEC credits by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc. (CAMPEP).
The CT Dose Summit has been approved by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) for Category A credits.
To obtain continuing education credit:
- CAMPEP Credit - Medical Physicist attendees must complete the on-line evaluation survey.
- ASRT Credit - Radiation Technologists must:
- Complete the on-line evaluation survey.
- Complete an attendance form for each session attended. Attendance forms to be provided in the on-site registration packet.
- Submit attendance forms to headquarters personnel at the meeting.
- The survey will be available online Thursday, April 29 - Friday, May 21.
- Attendees must complete the survey by May 21.
- After the meeting:
- Medical Physicist registrants will be contacted with instructions for viewing the meeting transcript via the CAMPEP website. The transcript will list a description of the sessions and the number of continuing education credits obtained.
- Radiation Technologist will be provided with a summary of sessions attended in order to self report to the ASRT.
- Please note your badge I.D. will be required in order to complete the CEC Evaluation Survey.
|Wednesday, April 28||
|Thursday, April 29||
|Friday, April 30||
AAPM wishes to take any steps required to ensure that no individual with a disability is excluded, denied services, segregated or otherwise treated differently due to the absence of auxiliary aids and services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act. If any such services are necessary in order for you to participate in the Summit, please communicate your needs well in advance by completing the special services question when pre-registering on-line.
AAPM Meetings Manager
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3846
Tel: (301) 209-3382
Fax: (301) 209-0862