Continuing Education Credit
The Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc. (CAMPEP) has approved the AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting for MPCEC continuing education credit hours.
- To obtain continuing education credit, attendees must complete an online CEC evaluation survey.
- Please note your badge I.D. will be required in order to complete the online CEC evaluation survey.
- The survey will be available online Saturday, March 17 through Tuesday, April 17.
- Attendees must complete the survey by April 17 in order to receive CAMPEP credit.
- After the meeting:
- Medical Physicist registrants will be contacted with instructions for viewing the meeting transcript via the CAMPEP website. The transcript will list a description of the sessions and the number of continuing education credits obtained.
- Following the close of the AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting online CEC evaluation system, AAPM will provide CAMPEP with participant contact information, credits earned, and the appropriate processing fees in order for individual participants to access their personal 2012 AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting transcript via the CAMPEP online MPCEC Repository database. Please be advised, CAMPEP transcripts are viewable via the CAMPEP online MPCEC Repository database. Participants will not receive a hardcopy CAMPEP transcript. Should a participant need a hardcopy of the 2012 AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting transcript, an individual may order a hardcopy transcript from CAMPEP. View details here.
- MPCEC credits will be released on April 24, 2012.
- Note: Individuals registered as Companions are not eligible for MPCEC.
CONTINUING EDUCATION MEETING PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
- Review basic knowledge of diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
- Conduct sessions on the current state of the art and standards of practice.
- Provide a peer interchange forum for exchanging information and concepts.