Driving Directions from Denver International Airport:
- Exit the Airport to I-70 west.
- Take I-70 west to I-225 south.
- I-225 south to the Yosemite exit.
- Turn Left on Yosemite going (east) to Union.
- Turn right on Union to S. Syracuse.
- Turn left on S. Syracuse and the Hotel is on the right hand side.
Ground Transportation from Denver International Airport:
- Rental Car companies
- Taxi Service: Cab fare is approximately $61 to the hotel.
- Shuttle Service
- Limousine Service
Apply early for your Visa!
Visa applicants are advised to apply as soon as they decide to travel to the United States, and at least three to four months in advance of their travel date. The following sites have additional information on applying for a visa:
Visa Letter of Invitation
Need a Visa letter inviting you to the Spring Clinical Meeting? Generate one below:
On behalf of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine, I am pleased to invite you to attend the 2014 AAPM Sping Clinical Meeting to be held at the Denver Marriott Tech Center, Denver, Colorado, March 15-18, 2014.
|AAPM Member Discount EARLY (PRIOR TO 11:59pm on FEB. 8)||$650||AAPM Member AFTER FEB. 8||$865|
|AAPM Non-member Discount EARLY (PRIOR TO 11:59pm on FEB. 8)||$1300||AAPM Non-member AFTER FEB. 8||$2020|
The housing information pertaining to the 2014 Spring Clinical Meeting will be available on our website at http://www.aapm.org/meetings/2014SCM in early December 2013.
Angela R. Keyser
AAPM Executive Director