Administrative Policies and Procedures
| Policy number
|| Policy name
|| Policy date
|| Policy on Headquarters Site Visits (HQSV)
| Policy source
EXCOM Meeting Minutes - October 10, 2008
| Policy text
- Every three years an Ad Hoc Committee is appointed by the President elect in the fall to review Headquarters Operations in the subsequent year.
- The Ad Hoc Committee shall consist of: 4 AAPM members (1 of whom served on the previous site visit) and an Executive Director of another association. A member of the Executive Committee will serve as a member of the Ad Hoc Committee.
- The President-Elect, with guidance from the Executive Committee, will provide specific charges for the Ad Hoc Committee.
- The staff will provide background materials for the entire committee at least 3 weeks prior to the visit.
- The Ad Hoc Committee shall submit their report to the President within one month after the site visit.
- The Executive Committee will hold a conference call with the Chair of the Ad Hoc Committee to review the report and create a list of tasks.
- The Ad Hoc Committee report and the List of tasks are submitted by the President to the Board in the next pre-board packet.
- The Executive Director will track tasks until all have been completed.
Return to Administrative Policies and Procedures