- To be delivered no earlier than 3 - 4 days before the meeting. Shipment can arrive after March 13th.
- Shipment can be shipped to the following address (Please make sure to include all information indicated below on your address label):
Hold For Guest:
(Guest Name): ______________
(Guest Cell Number): _______________________
c/o FedEx Office at Hilton Riverside New Orleans
2 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA, 70130
2017 AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting
Table # _________
Box __ of __
- Exhibitors should arrange to have packages picked up at the FedEx Office or delivered directly to the booth. Please review the Shipping Instructions for charges associated with either option:
- Package Pickup by Guest (exhibitor picks up packages at the FedEx Office)
- Package Delivery by FedEx Office (exhibitor has packages delivered directly to their booth)
- Complete and return the Credit Card Authorization Form to the FedEx Office.
- Prior to the conclusion of event, package(s) pickup must be arranged.
- The Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel will not be responsible for items left unattended.
- Exhibitors are instructed to either take outbound shipments to the FedEx Office or set up an Outbound Delivery pick up. Please review the Shipping Instructions for charges associated with either option:
- Package Drop off by Guest (exhibitor takes outbound shipment to the FedEx Office)
- Package Pick up by FedEx Office (exhibitor has packages FedEx pick up their shipment from the booth)
FedEx Office Hours:
Mon – Fri: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Official Air & Ground Freight Carrier:
Association Freight Services is the Official Air & Ground Carrier for the 2017 Spring Clinical Meeting. Please note, Association Freight will be on site to assist with outbound shipping requirements
- The entrance to the Grand Salon will be locked each evening. Please note, hotel staff will have access into the room after hours.
- AAPM is NOT providing a security guard.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the security of all display materials. If an exhibitor is displaying any items of value (equipment, computer lap tops, etc.) it is advised that such items be removed from the display table anytime the table is not staffed.
- Storage of shipping containers is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Containers may be stored under tables or take equipment to your hotel room at the close of the show for the day.
- The Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel and AAPM Staff will NOT be responsible for any missing equipment or materials.
Information Available Soon!
NEW! AAPM is working with Convention Data Services to offer the lead retrieval opportunity.
All orders are due March 16, 2017.
Questions Contact Holly Gosnell: