Summer School Tuition Scholarships
Scholarships in the form of a full waiver of tuition fees for the entire AAPM 2017 Summer School are being offered for applicants who are in the first five years of their careers in medical physics.
- Strong consideration will be given to applicants who are in the first five years of their careers post training. Medical Physics Residents may also apply but will be considered after those applicants that meet the criteria of full-time employees in the first five years of their career.
- Applicants must be members of the AAPM in good standing.
- Submit at least two letters of reference stating why attendance at this Summer School would benefit the applicant.
- Submit a letter stating that support of tuition is not available, with documentation from the employer, if possible; or that the applicant is self-employed.
- The above materials must be received by March 3, 2017. Please send an electronic copy to Jaime Hoza.
AAPM will notify applicants during April 2017.
Applicants are encouraged to register for the Summer School as soon as registration becomes available. If you would like to postpone the payment until you hear if you will be a recipient of one of the scholarships, indicate that you will “pay by check” in the registration system. At the time that all scholarships are awarded and accepted, those unsuccessful applicants who have registered and deferred payment shall be given a reasonable time to pay the required tuition or to withdraw registration.