Annual Meeting App
AAPM Annual Meeting App
AAPM is once again offering a smart device app for the 2014 AAPM Annual Meeting that allows off-line access to the Scientific Program, Committee Schedule, Exhibitor Information, Maps and much more. New this year the AAPM Annual Meeting App allows you to compile any sessions, talks and committee meetings you plan to attend into a personalized schedule.
To create a personalized schedule that will sync to all devices that you login from (including if you log in from a browser on your computer), please follow the steps below.
- Once you have downloaded the App and accessed it, click on the cog icon on an iPhone or the App icon on Android:
- Next click on "Log In":
- Choose to log in with a service you already use (or if you have previously established a CrowdCompass Account for another App/Event, use those credentials):
- After logging in, you will be brought back to the Annual Meeting App, where you can now download the AAPM 2014 Event by clicking on the download icon (you will see a progress bar as the Event downloads, please be patient):
- Once the 2014 AAPM Event has been downloaded you will notice that the Event listing becomes "solid", click on AAPM 2014 to enter the Event:
- Now that you are in the Event, feel free to browse sessions, talks and committee meetings then click on "Add to Schedule" on items to create your personalized Schedule:
- To access "My Schedule" click on the menu icon on your iPhone, or the Event icon on your Android:
- Then choose "My Schedule":
- You will then be able to view the items you have added to your schedule:
If you have any questions, please contact Farhana Khan.