Meeting Website Advertising
AAPM offers a golden opportunity for you to reach each visitor to the 2011 Joint AAPM/COMP Meeting website — including medical physicists submitting abstracts, registering or visiting for updated meeting information.
Learn about the Joint AAPM/COMP Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia in 2011.
Exposure! — Deliver your message before, during and after the AAPM/COMP Meeting with highly targeted, cost-effective banner advertisements (468 x 60 pixels). Meeting registrants visit the meeting pages for updated meeting information, paper submission, registration and program scheduling. Banner advertising delivers your message for the whole year as meeting registrants return to the Meeting pages to review abstracts and proceedings information.
Your banner ad on the AAPM/COMP Meeting pages will deliver qualified prospects to your exhibit booth and your web site - with measurable results. We display your banner using the industry's most sophisticated online impression and clck-through tracking software.
Banner size is 468 x 60 pixels. Files accepted are .gif, .jpg, .html and flash files up to 30 kilobytes. Banner design services are available.
Full Year AAPM/COMP Meeting - Online Advertising Rates: $3,685
For online advertising, please contact:
AAPM/COMP Meeting - Online Advertising Sales
Deborah Bott, Advertising Sales Manager
Tel: 800-247-2242 or 516-576-2430
Fax: 516-576-2481 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Download the Online Reservation Form
AAPM Virtual Library Presentation - Digital Capture of Exhibitor Events
A great way to reach the AAPM membership and other potential customers with your CUSTOMIZED message
As an Exhibitor participating at the 2011 Joint AAPM/COMP Meeting, have a presentation, product demonstration, or users meeting digitally captured during the meeting...
AAPM has partnered with Blue Sky Broadcast in order to provide you with a unique event-delivery solution at very REASONABLE PRICES.
The process includes these basic steps:
- The capture of live events, including audio, video, PowerPoint and collateral materials
- Placing these elements in a custom branded console
- Stream the video and audio, so your audience can access the information from a dial up modem or a high speed connection
- Transcribe the entire event
- Time code and outline the event for easy navigation
- Captured events or presentations will be hosted in the AAPM Virtual Library for 12 months.
- Make the event accessible via DVD-ROM
Medical Physics Journal Advertising
All Exhibitors are invited to advertise in Medical Physics, the scientific journal of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine. Medical Physics will be distributed to all AAPM attendees during registration. Information on rates, mechanical specifications and copy deadlines may be obtained from:
Advertising Sales Manager
American Institute of Physics
2 Huntington Quadrangle
Melville, NY 11747-4502
Visit the Vendors!
We are always working to identify ways to increase traffic in the exhibit hall. With that goal in mind, AAPM/COMP will host the Visit the Vendors program again this year at the 2011 Joint AAPM/COMP Meeting. All exhibitors will be invited to participate and will have to respond YES or NO by June 15th to be included. If an exhibitor does not respond, that company will not be included.
Here’s how it works:
- Attendees will have the opportunity to win one of three registrations for the 2012 AAPM Annual Meeting in Charlotte.
- We produce VISIT THE VENDORS cards listing an equal number of exhibitor company names and their booth numbers on punch cards. The number of unique cards generated depends on the number of exhibitors who agreed to participate.
- Exhibitors are listed on the cards based on the information provided on their original space application in regards to associate and competitor proximity requests.
- A VISIT THE VENDORS card will be given to each scientific meeting registrant at Registration when individuals pick up their meeting materials.
- Attendees are instructed to VISIT THE VENDORS listed on their specific card.
- Participating exhibitors will be given a hole puncher in order to punch their company name on an attendee’s card.
- It is up to you to determine how much time the attendee must spend at your booth in order to have their card punched.
- The objective is for the attendees to VISIT THE VENDORS listed on their card AND acquire a hole punch.
- A card must be complete in order to be eligible for the drawing.
- Once a card is complete, the attendee will drop it in a box located at the main entrance of the Exhibit Hall.
- The drawing and prize announcements are scheduled for Wednesday August 3, during lunch time at 12:30 PM in the Exhibit Hall – winners do not have to be present to win.
In an effort to attract more press personnel to the meeting, we encourage you to post your press releases on the meeting site!
Both Scientific and Exhibitor related press releases will be posted at Media/Press Coverage. For Exhibitor Releases, a link will be created from your company name back to the URL address of the press release.
AAPM/COMP Exhibitor Press Release Guidelines:
- Only companies officially exhibiting at the 2011 Joint AAPM/COMP Meeting may submit materials for posting.
- There is no endorsement implied by AAPM/COMP.
- Releases will be listed in alpha order by company name.
- Press releases submitted for posting by July 6 will be printed and provided in press kits available on-site to all registered press.
For details, please contact:
Posting of Announcements of Exhibitor Functions
If you are hosting an Exhibitor Function (Users Meeting, Social Event, etc) take the opportunity to post your announcement on the meeting site. This will assist any attendees who misplace the invite!
For details, please contact:
Lisa Rose Sullivan
Meeting Registrant - Mailing Label Information
As an Exhibitor, you have the opportunity for a direct mail campaign - use the list of 2011 Joint AAPM/ COMP Meeting scientific registrants.
- We receive the bulk of our scientific registrants by June 8.
- If you are interested in ordering this list, we must have your order by June 13.
- The registrant list will be sent via email within 5 days of receipt of order. (For an additional fee of $50, list will be sent via email within 2 days of receipt of order.)
- Information provided for each pre-registered scientific attendee:
- Reg. Category
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Street Address 2
- Postal Code
- Employment function
Note: Email address is NOT provided.
To order, link here: Attendee Registrant Mailing Labels
- x 2145 (as of June 13) registered attendees = $429.00
For an additional fee of $50, list will be sent via email within 2 days of receipt of order.
Frequently Asked Questions or for additional information, please click on Mailing Lists.
Q. How do you ship your lists?
A. via Email
Q. In what formats do you offer the AAPM mailing list? (back to the top)
A. The AAPM mailing list is in electronic format only, Microsoft Excel.
Q. How soon will I get my list?
A. Under ordinary circumstances most orders are filled within 5 business days. If an order is received on Monday, we try to send it out by the following Friday.
Q. What if I need it sooner?
A. We do offer rush jobs. There is a $50 fee associated with such a request. A 'rush job' is one that is requested to be received by a specific date that is less than five days after the date the order is received. Please inform us by telephone or email that you will be requesting a rush job so that we can be on the lookout for your order and handle it as soon as possible. Note: We often process jobs within a day or two of receipt, but it is not guaranteed.
Q. How many times can I use the list?
A. The list are sold on a per-use basis. If you purchase one list, then you may use it once.
Q. Why do I have to include a sample of the mailing?
A. In order to ensure that our list is being used legitimately, we have a validation system in place. Whenever we come across a mailing that appears to have used our list, we check to see if we have sold a label to the sending company and that we have a sample on file. If we can't confirm that we sold labels for that mailing, then we start asking questions.
Q. What's to stop me from copying the names from the list that you gave me?
A. You are required to sign a statement stating that you will not do that.
Q. What if I have a question that isn't on this list?
A. Email us at email@example.com.
Lead Retrieval System
Record, print and store your leads with the scan of a badge!
Information and order forms regarding the Lead Retrieval System will be included in the Online Exhibitor Service Kit.
Exhibitors are encouraged to rent the lead retrieval equipment and supplies in order to obtain mailing information of interested attendees, includes email addresses.
Hotel Door Drops
Exhibitors are allowed to distribute printed materials as door drops at the designated AAPM/COMP hotels. An official Exhibitor Door Drop Request Form will be included in the Online Service Kit. Exhibitors will be responsible for any fees involved.
For details contact:
PLEASE NOTE:Convention Communications has implemented a Green Initiative. For each company participating in the Door Drop Service, Convention Communications will have a native tree planted in a USecosystem restoration project to offset the resources used in printing and the carbon used for transportation.
18’ HD Wide Screen
The popular 18' HD Screen will return in 2011! Is a 90 square feet of high definition surface big enough for your message? Prices range from $950-$3,500, depending on the length of your message. The HD screen will be prominently placed in the high traffic Registration Area of the Vancouver Convention Centre, and will carry program reminders as well as sponsors' messages. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.
Meeting Logo Use
Should you be interested in using the AAPM/COMP logo in your promotional items, please contactLisa Rose Sullivan.
Meeting Website Link
In an effort to reach as many potential attendees as possible, we encourage you to link to the AAPM/COMP 2011 Annual Meeting website http://www.aapm.org/meetings/2011AM/from your company website.