Administrative Policies and Procedures
|This Policy is No Longer Active.|
|Policy number||Policy name||Policy date||Sunset date|
|AP 9-D||Executive Sessions - Attendance & Minutes||7/25/2008||12/31/2013|
|July 25, 2008 EXCOM Meeting Minutes|
1. Meetings of the AAPM Board of Directors & Executive Committee may include an Executive Session.
2. Attendance at an Executive Session is limited to members of the Board or Executive Committee and invited guests.
3. An Executive Session shall be utilized to deliberate matters which involve discussion of individuals, the actions of individuals, or AAPM actions which involve personal or confidential information (e.g., membership appeals, ethics actions, awards, personnel discussion, corporate affiliate applications).
4. Minutes of an Executive Session shall be taken.
5. Executive Session minutes shall consist solely of motions made and the numerical results of votes.
6. Executive Session minutes shall be included in the Minutes of the Board or Executive Committee Meeting. When appropriate for reasons of confidentiality, the names of individuals and organizations will be omitted from the minutes of Executive Session.