Administrative Policies and Procedures
|Policy number||Policy name||Policy date||Sunset date|
|AP 25-C||EXCOM Expenditure of Funds Policy||10/7/2010||12/31/2015|
|October 8, 2005 EXCOM Meeting Minutes|
The AAPM EXCOM is authorized to make decisions involving expenditures of funds without the prior approval of the AAPM Board of Directors under the following circumstances:
• The mechanism shall be used when time constraints or other considerations prevent the use of conventional mechanisms of the Board.
• Individual actions shall involve expenditures amounting to no more than 0.5% of the annual budget.
• The aggregate expenditures committed annually by this mechanism shall amount to no more than 2.5% of the budget.
• Recurring expenditures are to be referred to the Board.
• EXCOM decisions are to be sensitive politically and professionally, and must consider societal impact.
• Such financial decisions shall require a 4/5 vote of EXCOM.
• EXCOM shall make an effort to notify and consult with appropriate committees.
• EXCOM shall notify the Board every quarter of such expenditures.