Administrative Policies and Procedures
| Policy number
|| Policy name
|| Policy date
||Policy on Systematically Downloading from AAPM web site
| Policy source
AAPM February 9, 2011 Executive Committee Minutes
| Policy text
- Access to the AAPM website or any portion of that website [the website] may be suspended if there is evidence of systematic downloading of content.
- The EMCC will approve the general criteria for what constitutes systematic downloading but will delegate to staff the authority to suspend access after systematic downloading is detected.
- If access to the website is suspended for any member of the AAPM for any reason, staff will notify that member [the member] within 24 hours by email [the email] and a copy of the email will be sent to the Chair of the EMCC and to the Executive Director. The email will summarize the reason for suspension and the member will be invited to provide an explanation [the explanation], which will be shared with the Chair of the EMCC and the Executive Director.
- Upon receipt of a copy of the email, the Chair of the EMCC and the Executive Director will confer within 48 hours and may determine that access should be restored or may postpone their decision until receipt of the explanation or may refer the issue to the full EMCC for determination.
- If the issue is not resolved to the satisfaction of the member, the member may appeal to EXCOM. The decision of EXCOM will be final.
- If access to the website is suspended for any other individual or entity the Chair of the EMCC and the Executive Director will be notified within 24 hours by email. Further action may be taken after appropriate consultation and consistent with the Terms and Conditions of the use of the AAPM website as published on the website.
Return to Administrative Policies and Procedures