The Educators Resource Guide identifies and provides information on a variety of resources such as curriculum guides, textbooks, online modules, references, and much more that can be used by medical physicists in the education programs they provide.
It is organized by category of learners (physics graduate students, radiology residents, etc) in the specific programs.
The Resource Guide is under continuing development and links to new sections are activated as they become available.
- Medical Physics Graduate Education
- Physics Education for Diagnostic Radiologists and Residents
- Physics Education for Users of Fluoroscopic Equipment
- Physics Education for Therapeutic Radiologists and Residents
- Physics Education for Allied Health Professionals
- Public Education
The content for each category is the responsibility of the committee of the Education Council that relates to each area of education. Comments and suggestions concerning content should be addressed to the Chair of the appropriate committee.